summaryrefslogtreecommitdiffstats
path: root/settings.py
blob: 9cae5f71fa9a89290e206207fe7ec7041559dcb2 (plain)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
# coding: utf-8

from __future__ import unicode_literals
import os

from django import VERSION as django_version

DATABASES = {
    'sqlite3': {
        'ENGINE': 'django.db.backends.sqlite3',
        'NAME': 'cachalot.sqlite3',
    },
    'postgresql': {
        'ENGINE': 'django.db.backends.postgresql',
        'NAME': 'cachalot',
        'USER': 'cachalot',
    },
    'mysql': {
        'ENGINE': 'django.db.backends.mysql',
        'NAME': 'cachalot',
        'USER': 'root',
    },
}
if django_version[:2] == (1, 8):
    DATABASES['postgresql']['ENGINE'] = 'django.db.backends.postgresql_psycopg2'
for alias in DATABASES:
    if 'TEST' not in DATABASES[alias]:
        test_db_name = 'test_' + DATABASES[alias]['NAME']
        DATABASES[alias]['TEST'] = {'NAME': test_db_name}

DATABASES['default'] = DATABASES.pop(os.environ.get('DB_ENGINE', 'sqlite3'))


DATABASE_ROUTERS = ['cachalot.tests.db_router.PostgresRouter']


CACHES = {
    'redis': {
        'BACKEND': 'django_redis.cache.RedisCache',
        'LOCATION': 'redis://127.0.0.1:6379/0',
        'OPTIONS': {
            # Since we are using both Python 2 & 3 in tests, we need to use
            # a compatible pickle version to avoid unpickling errors when
            # running a Python 2 test after a Python 3 test.
            'PICKLE_VERSION': 2,
        },
    },
    'memcached': {
        'BACKEND': 'django.core.cache.backends.memcached.MemcachedCache',
        'LOCATION': '127.0.0.1:11211',
    },
    'locmem': {
        'BACKEND': 'django.core.cache.backends.locmem.LocMemCache',
        'OPTIONS': {
            # We want that limit to be infinite, otherwise we can’t
            # reliably count the number of SQL queries executed in tests.

            # In this context, 10e9 is enough to be considered
            # infinite.
            'MAX_ENTRIES': 10e9,
        }
    },
    'filebased': {
        'BACKEND': 'django.core.cache.backends.filebased.FileBasedCache',
        'LOCATION': '/tmp/django_cache',
        'OPTIONS': {
            'MAX_ENTRIES': 10e9,  # (See locmem)
        },
    }
}

try:
    import pylibmc
except ImportError:
    pass
else:
    CACHES['pylibmc'] = {
        'BACKEND': 'django.core.cache.backends.memcached.PyLibMCCache',
        'LOCATION': '127.0.0.1:11211',
    }

DEFAULT_CACHE_ALIAS = os.environ.get('CACHE_BACKEND', 'locmem')
CACHES['default'] = CACHES.pop(DEFAULT_CACHE_ALIAS)
if DEFAULT_CACHE_ALIAS == 'memcached' and 'pylibmc' in CACHES:
    del CACHES['pylibmc']
elif DEFAULT_CACHE_ALIAS == 'pylibmc':
    del CACHES['memcached']


INSTALLED_APPS = [
    'cachalot',
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.postgres',  # Enables the unaccent lookup.
]


MIGRATION_MODULES = {
    'cachalot': 'cachalot.tests.migrations',
}


TEMPLATES = [
    {
        'BACKEND': 'django.template.backends.django.DjangoTemplates',
        'DIRS': [],
        'APP_DIRS': True,
    },
    {
        'BACKEND': 'django.template.backends.jinja2.Jinja2',
        'APP_DIRS': True,
        'OPTIONS': {
            'extensions': [
                'cachalot.jinja2ext.cachalot',
            ],
        },
    }
]


MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = []
PASSWORD_HASHERS = ['django.contrib.auth.hashers.MD5PasswordHasher']
SECRET_KEY = 'it’s not important in tests but we have to set it'


USE_TZ = False  # Time zones are not supported by MySQL,
                # we only enable it in tests when needed.
TIME_ZONE = 'UTC'


CACHALOT_ENABLED = True

#
# Settings for django-debug-toolbar
#

# We put django-debug-toolbar before to reproduce the conditions of this issue:
# https://github.com/BertrandBordage/django-cachalot/issues/62
INSTALLED_APPS = [
    'debug_toolbar',
] + INSTALLED_APPS + ['django.contrib.staticfiles']

DEBUG_TOOLBAR_PANELS = [
    'debug_toolbar.panels.versions.VersionsPanel',
    'debug_toolbar.panels.timer.TimerPanel',
    'debug_toolbar.panels.settings.SettingsPanel',
    'debug_toolbar.panels.headers.HeadersPanel',
    'debug_toolbar.panels.request.RequestPanel',
    'debug_toolbar.panels.sql.SQLPanel',
    'debug_toolbar.panels.staticfiles.StaticFilesPanel',
    'debug_toolbar.panels.templates.TemplatesPanel',
    'debug_toolbar.panels.cache.CachePanel',
    'debug_toolbar.panels.signals.SignalsPanel',
    'debug_toolbar.panels.logging.LoggingPanel',
    'debug_toolbar.panels.redirects.RedirectsPanel',
    'cachalot.panels.CachalotPanel',
]

DEBUG_TOOLBAR_CONFIG = {
    # Django’s test client sets wsgi.multiprocess to True inappropriately.
    'RENDER_PANELS': False,
}

MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES += [
    'debug_toolbar.middleware.DebugToolbarMiddleware',
]

INTERNAL_IPS = ['127.0.0.1']
ROOT_URLCONF = 'runtests_urls'
STATIC_URL = '/static/'